Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you guys are using the Iron Aces IPhone mount and what do you think of it? Im looking at the universal X-grip holder what do you guys think of that? Have any of you seen the blue tooth things you plug into aux plug and can link your phone to without running the aux wire? Thanks

·
Registered
529 Posts
I am using it, it works great. I have a different mount though. The positioning is great, doesn't get in the way of anything.

I had one of the bike tooth things and it was great until you forget to charge t, then your stuck with radio. Then it was real touchy about syncing up. I went back to the trust aux cable and have no issues.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
I have the Iron Aces mount with the iSimple iPhone lightning adapter and X mount. Works great. Now I just need to upgrade my radio so I can have rear aux availability so no wires showing.

Downloading pandora and syncing thru BT gets sketchy. I talked to Lindsey at IronAces about this. We both agree. Aux hookup is the best route.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
124 Posts
Put me down as a happy Iron Aces mount customer. I also have the iSimple kit for power and connecting it to the stereo via the Aux input.

I download a few stations from Slacker and have hours and hours of uninterrupted music plus some basic navigation when I need it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts