Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick question. I use the Iron Aces Iphone mount for the iPhone. I upgrade from a Iphone 4 to a 5. What is everyone using now to hold your phone?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I use a chrome holder from Rider's Claw for my Iphone 5, works well, great customer service and top notch quality.
ridersclaw.com

·
Registered
127 Posts
I used to use a rider's claw, until I upgraded my phone and realized that is was no longer any good. Ordered the x-grip from Iron Aces so it doesn't matter the phone and can also work for GPS and PV.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Sportguy,

Just order a RAM mount for the Iphone 5. I ordered from GPS City or you can order from Iron Aces as well. Mounts to the same Iron Aces mount as the RAM mount for iPhone 4.

Attachments

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got my Slip Grips iPhone 5 mount in the mail yesterday. I was looking for a mount that I could use with my Outterbox Defender case. Lindsay from Iron Aces provided me a link to these people. I took a couple of pics. Hope this helps someone else out. The mount is not hard plastic, but it feels like it has a rubber compound or something to it. The iPhone fits very snug to worries about it falling out. I did notice yesterday afternoon that it was hard to see the phone with the screen protector. Might be the angle the phone is mounted at.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts