Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I want to get an Iron Aces mount but I want to use it for my Galaxy S3 Android phone. I was wondering which cradle to purchase with the mount and which hardware kit? Any info will be greatly appreciated....

·
Registered
7,544 Posts
Give Iron Aces a call at (704) 255-1780 ask for Chris or Lindsey.
They are great people and will assist you in any way they can.
Great company that makes a great product.
Hope this helps.
Mike U.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I use the Ram Mount X Grip with mine. I cut the ball off and used a stainless screw with a nylock nut and some plastic washers to bolt it to the mount while also allowing the X Grip to rotate to change orientation of the screen. X Grip works great with an iPod too.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
I have a galaxy note 2 and use an iron aces medium size mount and an ibot cradle for it. Unfortunately this is a side view of the mount. I'll get a better view of it.

This is a view of the xgrip, I had it but didn't like how the grip had a lit of play in it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just received a response from Iron Aces. For all of us Samsung Galaxy users out there we will have to use the X-Grip. I am not too keen on the look of the X-Grip, not clean enough...... Thanks for all the replies and info....

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like that proclip a lot. really clean look. thanks a lot for this info

·
Registered
820 Posts
i found a bracket that is made by otterbox that that dosen't have the belt clip on it and attatches with a single screw and works great if i can find the site i'll post it. it all depends on what case you use on your phone, i use the otterbox defender case.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Iron Aces has a similar x grip(not pictured on their website), $30, got it for my IPod Touch. Just call their customer service.Works great for me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts