Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We’ve been visiting the IronHorse Motorcycle Lodge for about 3 years now. We’ve tent camped, stayed in a cabin and also a covered wagon. If you’re in the area riding and plan to stay overnight you should check it out. Just be warned it may spoil you. Great people, lodging, Food and atmosphere.

Attachments

·
Registered
312 Posts
We’ve been visiting the IronHorse Motorcycle Lodge for about 3 years now. We’ve tent camped, stayed in a cabin and also a covered wagon. If you’re in the area riding and plan to stay overnight you should check it out. Just be warned it may spoil you. Great people, lodging, Food and atmosphere.
Stayed there in 2017 for a week can’t wait to get back. He was trying to open a bar off site and be able to sell beer on site did it happen??? By far my best trip to date Plus 1 on your post!!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Graham county is still dry but people still bring their own adult beverages. The original owners sold out to wolf creek but they are only improving/upgrading the place plus they do rentals on bikes

·
Registered
312 Posts
Graham county is still dry but people still bring their own adult beverages. The original owners sold out to wolf creek but they are only improving/upgrading the place plus they do rentals on bikes
I know it’s a dry county, when we were there a new steakhouse and motorcycle lodge opened around the corner and sold alcohol. The owner of the IronHorse told me he was in the process you have to have a tennis court and horse stable to be considered a resort. Plus he bought a house off the property to open a bar??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts