Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if any one that is going to SW will be camping? If so were are you camping at. I know that there are two campgrounds that was mentioned in info post. Was thinking about camping at one of the state parks. This way it will keep my cost down and will still have $$ to head to the west coast after SW. Trying to get best of both worlds SW and west trip....

Roy

·
Registered
421 Posts
My wife and I will probably be camping at one of the campgrounds mentioned in the reservations post. I'll look into the state parks. They usually run 10-15 a night. But, you usually don't have nice amenities. It is a trade off.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
My wife and I will probably be camping at one of the campgrounds mentioned in the reservations post. I'll look into the state parks. They usually run 10-15 a night. But, you usually don't have nice amenities. It is a trade off.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

Jeremy, give me a shout when you get back in country. My family backed out and my buddy from Ohio backed out so I've got an extra bed in my room if you and your wife are interested.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
38 Posts
The wife and I will be at the white birches campground. Super easy online reservation. Seemed like they still had plenty of sites open.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,885 Posts
Just a quick reminder for those who are camping:

1) You still need to register for the event on Tracy B's sign up sheet on the thread above

2) On Sunday or Monday (as soon as you get in town) please stop in at the T&C and make your reservation and pay for your meal/s for Thursday night's Awards Banquet at the front desk of the Inn. If there's any confusion with a staff member, just ask for Scott Labnon (owner) as he knows the procedure.

There are three options, a downeast lobster bake, switch the lobster for a steak, or choose the vegitarian option. The lobster and the steak are both the same price with the vegitarian meal being less.

Also, you will need to sign in at the event with Tracy or staff. If the weather is good, that will be done at the large tent that we're having set up in the parking lot.

That should do it. GMAN and I look forward to seeing everyone!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts