Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 RGC I put S&S Heads 79cc with a S&S 570 Easy Start Cams
Jackpot Header Power Tube Muffler Screaming Eagle Air Box if I buy the power vision pv1 will I have to buy the auto tune set up with wide band oxy sensors also will this tune my bike with the mods I have done I have a Power Commander 5 it seems like there is no end to efi tunning might be better off getting a S&S carb?

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Power Vision comes equipped with Auto Tune basic. Auto Tune Pro is an additional purchase and does use the wide band 02 sensors. Call Jamie at Fuel Moto for info. They may have a package deal going on now.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Keep Adding

Looks like you have to keep adding items to make the bike run I research items a lot before I buy the S&S heads cost me 963.00 Cams cost 304.00 I have found the Power Vision PV1 for 418.00 New not on ebay and Auto Tune wide band oxy sensors ffor 320.00 thats another 738.00 Maybe I will try the Power Vision and later if I have to add the wide band sensors Thaks for the reply

·
Registered
512 Posts
Maybe I will try the Power Vision and later if I have to add the wide band sensors Thaks for the reply
I ran the PowerVision last year with no auto tune all summer last year. I've used a tuner dialed in HD Race Tuner and then a ThunderMax with AutoTune. My best ride was last year.

Tuned the bike using the logging function (they didn't even have the basic autotune last year) and she ran like a top.

This year I'll save my current program and give the basic autotune a chance. We'll see if it improves.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts