Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am heading to Tampa and was wondering if there is any meet and greet going to be in April 21-25.. Would like to meet some of you warm riders...:D

Jrbean1

·
Registered
249 Posts
Leesburg Bike fest April 24/25/26. I read of someone trying to organize
a meet/greet. I won't be able to make it since i am riding up to Warner Robbins, GA.
I see you are from Upstate NY....I am originally from Apalachin, NY.

Chuck

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Leesburg is a fun rally, the following week end is Thunder Beach in Panama City.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Pittyful this is the most for a meet and greet in Central Florida. I already have plans to ride to Macon GA...but it is what it is.

Chuck the mensh

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i came down via macon ga

I went thru macon ga. Did 41 what a nice ride. Went from johnson. City tenn to tampa all in one day . Thinking of going to leesburg on fri saturday not 100% sure. What roads u taking to get to macon ga

·
Registered
249 Posts
I went thru macon ga. Did 41 what a nice ride. Went from johnson. City tenn to tampa all in one day . Thinking of going to leesburg on fri saturday not 100% sure. What roads u taking to get to macon ga
Couldn't tell you....I punched in the aviation museam and folwed the GPS....I know I went through the okefenokkee swamp, waycross......little bitty towns. Stay outside Macon for the night at a hotel that had the only bar around. Punched into the GPS the next morning for Andersonville. GPS said it was 42 miles and an hour and a half away! You know those a good roads to ride. Pecan
trees, cotton fields (no cotton yet though).....gotta watch for tractors on the roads. Was a nice ride. Came home down 75, and got on 100 south of Lake City, FL.

Chuck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts