Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have the 2016 RG Ultra, and I want the 2015 Road Glide Special signal on the back. Anyone got any ideas on how to do this???

Want this

Not this

·
Registered
8,856 Posts
So I have the 2016 RG Ultra, and I want the 2015 Road Glide Special signal on the back. Anyone got any ideas on how to do this???

Want this

Not this
Your going to have to replace the rear fender with one from a Special, then wire it up off the tour pack lights This will more than likely give you warranty problems.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Agree on the fender swap. Disagree on the warranty issue. Of course they won't warranty anything on the fender you put on there, but switching the fender isn't going to void the warranty

·
Registered
8,856 Posts
Agree on the fender swap. Disagree on the warranty issue. Of course they won't warranty anything on the fender you put on there, but switching the fender isn't going to void the warranty
I was talking about the splicing into the wiring part as for the warranty. There's always the Magnuson Moss act to fall back on.

·
Registered
483 Posts
E-Glide to Street Glide Tail

I just welded the holes in the fender up and added the shorter turn signal bar. Took a couple of hours of work. No wire to splice. It was plug and play.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts