Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*SOLD* ISO 2012 Denim Black Lids to trade

I have a set of Fairing Factory bag lids WITH 6x9 speakers and wiring with quick disconnect plugs included in Denim Black that I would like to trade for stock lids in same color (if possible).
They are currently installed on my 2012 Road Glide Custom.
Trade even and split shipping with who ever wants to trade for them.
They have brand new 6x9 Inch Dual Marine Speakers - 2 Way Waterproof and Weather Resistant Speakers already installed.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
2012 Denim Black Lids to sell or trade

I have a set of Fairing Factory bag lids WITH 6x9 speakers and wiring with quick disconnect plugs included in Denim Black that I would like to sell or trade for stock lids in same color (if possible).
They have brand new 6x9 Inch Dual Marine Speakers - 2 Way Waterproof and Weather Resistant Speakers already installed.

$175 to buy and you pay for the ride.
Will split shipping if traded

·
Registered
8,191 Posts
I have a set of Fairing Factory bag lids WITH 6x9 speakers and wiring with quick disconnect plugs included in Denim Black that I would like to sell or trade for stock lids in same color (if possible).

$175 to buy and you pay for the ride.
Will split shipping if traded
Just curious why your not happy with them ? Did you do the cut out yourself ? Do they leak ?
Any pics ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts