Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Fellas, I have a 2011 RG Ultra My console has the CB plug in which I do not use. I'd like to change the console or the insert to a regular plate type. Any suggestions on where to find one? Thanks

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Bud's Motorcycles in Austin Texas. He works on bikes and has almost like a wrecking yard for Harleys. I bought a Streetglide dash from him on the cheap and had it bead blasted and paint matched to my bike.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I've got one pulled from my 2013 at 400 miles. PM me if your interested and I'll dig it out and take pics.

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
HD has some inserts and they don't cost too much and they are easy to install. I have a custom insert from HD and it looks real good IMO

·
Registered
34 Posts
Dash

I have this one with a Harley custom insert, and an Arlen Ness gas door, with a Harley push button on it. I will go 120.00 shipped. Can do paypal, contact me for paypal email if wanted, this is not it, only used for messages. Email [email protected]
image.jpg

·
Registered
34 Posts
Gloss black dash

image.jpg

Should look nice, mine is full on custom with Batastinni inserts, gas door, and gloss black powder coated! Post up when done.
Cricket

1 - 13 of 13 Posts