Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a shot in the dark here but I'm looking for the stock chrome heat shields for my 09. Im pretty sure up to 2013 are the same. A bunch of the welded clamp tabs are broken off so they just sit there rattling around. I know most people change their head pipes so if anyone still has the stock chrome heat shields laying around and want to part with them let me know. They don't have to be in perfect condition as I'm not looking to spend a bunch of money on the stock shields. Thanks in advance

edited... looking for chrome shields

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
I may still have mine, let me take a look, give me a couple of days. If I remember correctly, they are still in good shape.

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
ok cool. let me know. thanks
I will be home tonight or tomorrow, I am pretty sure where they are if I still have them, I believe I still do. I will take a couple of pictures and post them so you can have a look.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I may have a few sets laying around as well... lemme look tonight when I get home

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
What year are they off of?
I am pretty sure they are off my 09 Road Glide, which I do not have any longer. I did not change out the pipes on a later model and my 18 is blacked out stock.

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
Make me a reasonable offer, if you would consider I do not have any wrapping paper and have asked friends to see if they have any, have not heard back as of yet. I know I will have to purchase a box for shipping. If we come to an agreement, I use PayPal, but would hold off on you sending payment until I have it all wrapped up and boxed. If you decide to contact the others that stated they may have everything, do not hesitate to check with them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
May have a set in the garage if the deal falls through... Dont want to step on any toes but let me know if it falls through

Edit: they would be off a 2013 fltru

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts