Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ISO/WTB

Power Vision Tuner for Harley Davidson, 2012 Road Glide Custom. Just checking the waters to see if anyone has a fully functioning unit for a good price. Thank you!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
be aware that if you buy a used unit, you will have to pay dynojet an additional $199 for a new license to be able to use it on your bike. you'll be able to use the gauge functions and the error code reader/clear, but no flashing of a map.

I was able to find a used unit for about $100, so with the license fee, brought my cost up to $300. at the time, a new unit was running $500, so I saved a little bit. fuelmoto has been running sales lately for new powervisions running at $399.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
be aware that if you buy a used unit, you will have to pay dynojet an additional $199 for a new license to be able to use it on your bike. you'll be able to use the gauge functions and the error code reader/clear, but no flashing of a map.

I was able to find a used unit for about $100, so with the license fee, brought my cost up to $300. at the time, a new unit was running $500, so I saved a little bit. fuelmoto has been running sales lately for new powervisions running at $399.
Skratch, wow I did not know that. Good looking out on that, I will just save a little extra and pick up a new one then! Thanks for the advice, really appreciate it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts