Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here in this part of AZ where I am the forecast for today is 100 and sunny. This is the first 100 degree day for 2015 so it looks to be a hot summer this year.
It was a bit warm riding yesterday at 98 so I may have to take my fairing lowers off. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
483 Posts
if you can send some of that up here to Ohio , it was a balmy 14 here this morning .

·
Registered
372 Posts
It was in the mid 70's in Central Utah today, but I had the bike torn apart so no riding for me. :(

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Went out to Bikefest on Saturday - the morning ride out there was nice, but it just kept heating up. Did a test ride on a Victory Cross Country Tour and it's thermometer showed 100º (around 2:00 pm).

Happened to catch Sportscenter and they reporter standing outside Quicken Loans Arena (Cleveland area) was getting snowed on. Crazy.

Rode down to Gila Bend for breakfast yesterday. At 7:30 am the ride was very nice. Coming home was a little warm. It's time to put the CoolVest in a saddlebag again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts