Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all, Got a few things to sell. Prices are shipped to lower 48.

Here's what left:

Harley OEM air cleaner w/filter $25
1 pair of Scala Rider Q2 headset communication systems $125

Paypal is preferred and address is [email protected]

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Put me in line for that sinister bezel. Ill contact you in the Am. Busy now but wanted to jump in line.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Bezel is yours if you want it. Probably can't see it in the picture but their is a small hole drilled in the center at the bottom edge to keep it from coming loose. I just didn't trust it.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
a couple more items

I also have 2 set of Scala Rider Q2 headset communication systems. The Q2 multi set Pro this is for bike to bike communication, rider to passenger, am/fm radio, MP3, bluetooth GPS and phone. In good used condition. One manual for a set with a blue emblem got wet and looks a bit rough but still usable. The other set has orange emblem on them. They all do the same thing and have been hooked up together at different times. All were functional when removed from the helmets. Original cost was over $300 for each set. $125 shipped for each set.

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,318 Posts
Very interested in the solo Tour Pak mount

How was the brake like wired up on your bike?
Do you haven to know what the height from the bottom of mount to top of fender is? My passenger section is "thin" and hope it will clear with my 2up seat in place.....

1 - 20 of 56 Posts