Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 92 Posts

·
Premium Member
2010 FLTRX, 96 No Mo, Plain Jane
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
How about a pin for Canadian , it’s on US 83 damn near in Oklahoma
I ain't puttin no pin on a map in Canada just for a Canadian,

O wait!!!!! I guess you could be a Canadian in Texas .....🤣🤣🤣
Pin added
Thanks

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
First 5 pins.... you can expand the picture to make sure I got the pins to right.
World Map Water Atlas Rectangle

·
Premium Member
2018 Harley Road Glide Special FLTRXS
6 Posts
Odessa, TX

·
Registered
14 Posts
Texas I had the chance to spend there twice during the road trip that we had organized. I loved what to say about the superb rodeo evening in Tejas.

·
Premium Member
2018 FLTRX
620 Posts
I could give you all locations of where Texas Finest felt the need to talk to me….
that should count for something..
Every damn time I crossed that border. Some even had a sense of humor….

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Odessa, TX
Got stuck in Midland, back in the early 80s, an Midland just outright sucked back then, between the big black clouds, but had no rain in them, just tons of sand, in your truck in your home those sandstorms were crazy. Never seen anything like that in my life still to this day. And the girls in Nightlife also stuck in Midland, if you wanted to have any fun, you had to go to Odessa, they had the nightlife and they also had the pretty girls, spent many of my paycheck in Odessa..........

Pin added
Thanks

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I could give you all locations of where Texas Finest felt the need to talk to me….
that should count for something..
Every damn time I crossed that border. Some even had a sense of humor….
That's one of those, how much time do you got🤣🤣🤣 I don't know how I've been able to be so lucky on the motorcycle, maybe because I'm zoomin so fast, my attention level is off the scale. Knocking on some wood, I've been very lucky, very lucky......

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Well I guess the Metromess hasn't responded, must be out riding......as the profile states Euless

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Driftwood Tx 🤘

·
Registered
119 Posts
Lived in Santa Fe Tx near you for about 10 years but been in Grapevine Tx now the last 10. Got some cool riding areas down near you and always enjoyed a pit stop for lunch at The Spot, on the seawall.

·
Premium Member
2018 Harley Road Glide Special FLTRXS
6 Posts
Got stuck in Midland, back in the early 80s, an Midland just outright sucked back then, between the big black clouds, but had no rain in them, just tons of sand, in your truck in your home those sandstorms were crazy. Never seen anything like that in my life still to this day. And the girls in Nightlife also stuck in Midland, if you wanted to have any fun, you had to go to Odessa, they had the nightlife and they also had the pretty girls, spent many of my paycheck in Odessa..........

Pin added
Thanks
They always say raise your kids in Midland and raise hell in Odessa!

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Well I guess the Metromess hasn't responded, must be out riding......as the profile states Euless
Remind Metromess to make a post on this thread....

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Lived in Santa Fe Tx near you for about 10 years but been in Grapevine Tx now the last 10. Got some cool riding areas down near you and always enjoyed a pit stop for lunch at The Spot, on the seawall.
Pinn added
Thanks

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Map update,
We are up to 10 pins,
But I am for sure that we have more than 10 people living in Texas, pass it on!!!!
World Map Urban design Atlas Font

21 - 40 of 92 Posts