Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
81 - 92 of 92 Posts

Registered
Howdy from another Cypress, TX peep. I happen to ride a lot with RGUWALT on here as well.

I鈥檓 actually headed down to the Galveston area this coming weekend. I鈥檓 helping to lead the Ride for a Cure from Mancuso Central this weekend. We head from Houston and end up at the Beachfront Deck Bar and Grill in Surfside. Love to have you join us either for the whole ride or come by the party at the end!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Member
2010 FLTRX, 96 No Mo, Plain Jane
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Howdy from another Cypress, TX peep. I happen to ride a lot with RGUWALT on here as well.

I鈥檓 actually headed down to the Galveston area this coming weekend. I鈥檓 helping to lead the Ride for a Cure from Mancuso Central this weekend. We head from Houston and end up at the Beachfront Deck Bar and Grill in Surfside. Love to have you join us either for the whole ride or come by the party at the end!

Pinn added
Thanks

That sounds like a great time, one of my good riding Buddies lives in Cypress, so I will see if he wants to make the ride as well. Do you know the cost for the ride, and are there any other fees?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
Here are the details.
That sounds awesome, my wife and I are down with that.... will leave early from
G-Town so we can arrive at Mancuso's before 9.... I have a 2010 fltrx, that is black denim, you can't miss it it has all the bolts painted black or red as and enough Arlen Ness accessories to become a stockholder馃槀馃槀
Will hit you in conversation and give you my cell#........

Registered
TexasSmoker,
Waving a high-five and Sandy feet from Galveston Texas,
Being a native Texan, born in Wichita Falls, I have lived All Over Texas, as far north as Amarillo, as far south as McAllen, as far west as Midland, and as far east as Galveston. My daughter lives in East Texas, in a town called Silsbee. So I know this Great State of our pretty well......

I am very much curious,on how many Texans, are actually on this forum?
Give me a shout, chunk a duece,
And I will place a pin on the Great State of Texas map.
Lets see how many pins, we can place on the map!!!!
In Matagorda

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
Lonestar429
When everybody is coming to Galveston, we usually leave the island, Matagorda Beach is a great half day ride which we do a lot, but if we're going to stay overnight somewhere we really like Port Aransas,

Are ya coming to the Lone Star rally?

pinn added
Thanks

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
World Map Font Atlas Parallel

I just wanted to take a second and say thank you to all the people that have posted, the pins are starting to add up!! we're at the 25 members now, and again if you know somebody from Texas, have them go to this thread!!!!

Thanks
TexasSmoker

81 - 92 of 92 Posts