Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lymey is back in the game but has a new name and not by my choosing. Frankie and our friend Dennis started jokingly calling it Booger to piss me off. So since it has had a motor transplant, its now FRANKENBOOGER.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Congrats! Sounds good too! And I love the name!

·
Super Moderator
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im just glad to have the thing running. I hate the black motor and the new name but I'll suck it up and RIDE!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Good to see it up and runnin again. Is this a temporary motor for you?

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Great news! I like the new name as well!

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
Lots better than riding on the back of a sportster..................:D Congrats. Suck it up and look forward to another motor.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
It's always Lymey to me! IMHO: A motor can't change the name....only a paint job!
So, what's the color of a FRANKENBOOGER?

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
It will always be limey to us. A lil transplant doesnt constitute a name change, i mean If your uncle bob went for a transplant he wouldnt come out chuck would he. Just sayin;). Congrats tracey and welcome back LIMEY!:D

·
Super Moderator
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good to see it up and runnin again. Is this a temporary motor for you?
Yes, this is a temporary transplant to get me thru the summer until my original motor gets some upgrading and who knows what else.

Thanks everyone. This bike will ALWAYS be Lymey as long as its green...lol Frankie likes to mess with me so he told me I had to tell everyone its new name...haha

Im just sooooo glad its running!!!

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
congrats. I know it was tough without your Limey. By the way....BLACK is BooTIFUL!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Congrats Tracey! Stormy has been down for 2 weeks for lots of reasons but I'm glad Justine is always ready to ride so it's not too bad.

I'm glad your season won't be trashed!
Frankenbooger is a funny name tho!!:):)

·
Super Moderator
12,316 Posts
Glad to see you're back in the saddle, now I' just wondering what you're going to do with the other engine, it may need a beastly name once you finish with it. :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts