Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before we set out on this great adventure we call Shark Week, I want to personally wish everyone a safe & most enjoyable trip.

For those that will be experiencing SW for the very first time, hold on to your hats folks because this is going to blow you away. You've truly never experienced anything like SW.
I try my best to personally come around & meet the new folks, shake your hand and say hello. If you see me, please come up and introduce yourself. I dont want to miss anyone!!

For my beloved repeat offenders, I expect nothing less than a big ol hug. I love all you guys!!

There is absolutely nothing I enjoy more than the build-up to SW and then finally getting to see everyone. The picnic table chats, parking lot chats, hallway chats....those are the memories I cherish the most.

To all of the SWV hosts, you guys have worked so hard and I know you are going to show us a good time. Things can get hectic at times but remember to relax and enjoy the moment. The week will be over before ya know it.
Thank you all for taking on such a Texas sized project. I know it will be great!!

Lastly, I hope everyone enjoys the raffle and walks away with a killer prize. I absolutely love contacting the sponsors and trying to snag that perfect donation. I look forward to it every year. I also want thank everyone for offering to help me with the raffle. Thats just one reason this forum ROCKS!!

Ride safe and I will see ya Monday in KERRVILLE!!!! :D:D

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Very well said Tracy. You and Frankie ride safe. We'll see you in less than a week. Two more hours of work for me :D

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Other than my daughters graduation there is no place I'd rather be than SW V. She graduates during SW so I won't make this one. To all ride safe getting to Texas and I will see everyone next year in WV or Canada which ever it is. WV would be a nice 4 hour ride but I will go to Canada if need be. Hope the coins help to fund some great fun!!

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Can't wait for my Tracy hug and a big 'ole kiss from Fran......er, Myrtle.

We'll be leaving at oh-dark-thirty Friday, expect to be in Sunday evening sometime, we''ll be waiting for ya!!

Ride safe everybody!!!

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
See Ya Tuesday!! Ride safe and stay dry.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
This is the week I look forward to every year.

Remember, since your headlamp flops all over now, forward may not be where you're looking any more...........

SO confusing, first you couldn't see around corners, now you see places you don't want to!!:eek:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Leaving Saturday a.m. with the wife and CNIDOG and his boys. Will be good to see everyone. Cannot believe it has been almost a year since the Maine trip. everyone ride safe.

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
All of us would be remise if we didn't stop to thank all the Texas folk and Tracy for the many hours of time and hard work invested so we all can have the party of the year in Texas! Wanda and I are meeting Ken Van Wyke at the Loveless Café (just southwest of Nashville) for lunch on Friday before heading down the Natchez Trace to Jackson and Vicksburg to meet up with the Gypsy Tour for the run to Kerrville. We should be in Monday for the "wine tasting" kickoff to Sharkweek!

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
All of us would be remise if we didn't stop to thank all the Texas folk and Tracy for the many hours of time and hard work invested so we all can have the party of the year in Texas! Wanda and I are meeting Ken Van Wyke at the Loveless Café (just southwest of Nashville) for lunch on Friday before heading down the Natchez Trace to Jackson and Vicksburg to meet up with the Gypsy Tour for the run to Kerrville. We should be in Monday for the "wine tasting" kickoff to Sharkweek!
Safe travels. WE are minutes away from leaving.
Take care of those Cannucks!
See you all in Kerrville.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Thanks to you and everyone in Texas or elsewhere that's worked so hard putting this year together. We're so excited we barely sleep last night. Leaving here in a couple of hours.

·
Registered
700 Posts
The work you folks put in all year long to make this thing happen is amazing.

I can barely get my bags pack in time. Just dropped my leave notice and snuck out the back door.

Hitting the road Saturday morning and looking forward to meeting y'all.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts