Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm heading out in a couple hours for the Redwood Run in Northern Calif. I'm starting in Los Angeles and heading through Sequoia, Yosemite, Lake Tahoe, Lassen Volcanic Park, Reding, and Eureka. I'll be taking the Pacific Coast Hwy back down to Los Angeles. I've been working my ass of the past year and I really need this vacation. I'll post some photos when I get back next week.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I've heard that the Redwood Run has fallen on hard times and that this might be there last year if the economy doesn't turn itself around soon. Take plenty of pic's as us east coasters can't afford to make the trip this year....
ride safe & enjoy your vacation!!!!

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've heard that the Redwood Run has fallen on hard times and that this might be there last year if the economy doesn't turn itself around soon. Take plenty of pic's as us east coasters can't afford to make the trip this year....
ride safe & enjoy your vacation!!!!
This is the last year. It's posted on their web site.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Bummer about it being the last year, but have a LARGE time! Looking forward to photos.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Thanks BDMastiff for the intel, I hate to hear about any good event ending. I always wanted to try and make a Redwood Run, its been on my bucket list. Oh well that's what I get for putting things off and going to work everyday...

·
Super Moderator
4,274 Posts
I'm heading out in a couple hours for the Redwood Run in Northern Calif. I'm starting in Los Angeles and heading through Sequoia, Yosemite, Lake Tahoe, Lassen Volcanic Park, Reding, and Eureka. I'll be taking the Pacific Coast Hwy back down to Los Angeles. I've been working my ass of the past year and I really need this vacation. I'll post some photos when I get back next week.

Sounds like a great trip, Have fun and ride safe!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts