Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I love tunes as much as the next guy. I have a descent system in my bike now. I'm running a Hawg Wired RS400 amp, Hertz HSK 165XL speakers in my fairing and Hertz HCX 165 speakers in my lowers. I listen mainly to satellite radio either classic vinyl channel or the Lynrd Synrd channel. With all this said I listen to my radio maybe 10% of the time I ride. I keep asking myself why I pay for satellite radio when I list to the radio so little. Now I'm asking myself why I just ordered the new Biketronics BT-4250 amp, the BT7P1 Pro speakers for my fairing and new Hertz 6.5 speakers for my lowers that can handle the power of the new amp. What is wrong with me, I've lost my mind.

·
Registered
8,759 Posts
I love tunes as much as the next guy. I have a descent system in my bike now. I'm running a Hawg Wired RS400 amp, Hertz HSK 165XL speakers in my fairing and Hertz HCX 165 speakers in my lowers. I listen mainly to satellite radio either classic vinyl channel or the Lynrd Synrd channel. With all this said I listen to my radio maybe 10% of the time I ride. I keep asking myself why I pay for satellite radio when I list to the radio so little. Now I'm asking myself why I just ordered the new Biketronics BT-4250 amp, the BT7P1 Pro speakers for my fairing and new Hertz 6.5 speakers for my lowers that can handle the power of the new amp. What is wrong with me, I've lost my mind.
Simple , it's a sickness!

·
Registered
334 Posts
ha, I bought a RG to be able to listen to tunes 100% of the time, nothin gmore relaxing than listening to my tunes and cruising

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ha, I bought a RG to be able to listen to tunes 100% of the time, nothin gmore relaxing than listening to my tunes and cruising
I'm going to listen more too once I get my new stuff installed, if for no other reason than to get my money worth.

Reactions: Swomack and xqwisit

·
Registered
212 Posts
I always considered those guys on bikes blasting their music to be assholes, then it dawned on me, I AM THAT ASSHOLE........No judgement from me:grin:
Huh. I thought I was the only one that had that thought. But it damn sure sounds good.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Damit!! I just got the last of the engine & body mods I've planned done, Vivid Black Inner Fairing, and here y'all are talking and tantalizing me with speakers and amps!! Gonna be a busy summer! HA

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'm working on a system for my RGU and was wondering the same thing "have I got a mental problem?"
Bill

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I started with the Hawg Wired CS300 amp and their 6.5 speakers in my fairing and their 5.25 in my lowers. Then I put their 6.5 in the lower. Next I changed to their RS400 amp. Then I went to the Hertz speakers. Now I've ordered the Biketronics system. Being on a forum with Eddie if you aren't buying something you feel like you are backing up. I blame it all on SE.

Reactions: Brewiz

·
Registered
363 Posts
I'm gonna make a rubber band for my wrist that says, "Never Ask What @SteadyEddie Would Do" and just pop it every time I see a bike I would like to buy.

·
Registered
280 Posts
To answer your question, absolutely nothing, nothing wrong with you at all. I feel better now, spent 2K last fall on a J&L system and barely rode bike since then. All winter I couldn't stop thinking that, ehhh, it could sound better, louder, crisper, louder, did I mention louder. What's wrong with you? Absolutely nothing !

1 - 20 of 23 Posts