Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just installed J&M 250 amp and 7.25 rokker spkrs It powers up just fine and plays at low volume. but the amp is shutting down when vol get a third of the way up on the radio. fan comes on its like the amp is going into protect or something. double checked my install looks good to me anyone ever have this experience

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok looks like right channel spkr must have a dead short! I can hook the old 2ohm harley spkr to right channel and turn radio up 3/4 of the way up holding that spkr in my hand amp does not go to protect! looks like i need another speaker though:(

·
Registered
135 Posts
Try posting this into the RG audio section, might get some more hits and someone to help you.

Forget what I said, I see you already posted there.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
New speaker problem solved!!

Got off to a bumpy start last Saturday with my J&m Rokker 250 amp & Rokker speaker package. One of the spkrs. had a dead short causing the amp to go to protect. I posted up and with in a half hour John M responded! We determined I had a bad spkr, he shipped me a new one first thing monday, i had the new spkr. installed on wednesday happy to report everything is working great ill have all week at the Myrtle beach bike week to listened to my new system:D
I can say enough about the way John M. and J&M handled my situation Great customer service. Fast response even on Saturday!

Thanks John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts