Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I run amped 6.5's in my fairing, but I was able to pick up a pair of J&M 5.25 coax speakers for my Tour Pack. Anyone using these speakers in the back with no amp? Looking for a moderate volume gain and curious if I will even notice a difference.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I run amped 6.5's in my fairing, but I was able to pick up a pair of J&M 5.25 coax speakers for my Tour Pack. Anyone using these speakers in the back with no amp? Looking for a moderate volume gain and curious if I will even notice a difference.
I found some at leatherup.com and the price was good so I got them. There is a noticeable difference in sound quality and volume. Just waiting to get them wired into the 400 watt hawgwired amp but they are a good improvement for now.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks egiles. Thats where I got mine too, the price was great, plus I had some buyer points so they cost me $68. I've heard good things about these particular speakers.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I put J&M 7.25s in my upper fairing at bike week ,they sounded so good I went back the next day and got 5.25s for the back. Great sound without an amp. I actually have some bass.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts