Road Glide banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Upgrading my sound system and and am selling my J&M 250 watt 2-channel amp, (2) 170 watt XT series 7 1/4" Rokker speakers, adapters and grills. Designed to fit 06-13 Road Glide. All equipment in perfect shape. $450

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thought equipment was sold but buyer backed out. Everything is still available and I am dropping price to $425 (Including shipping) for quick sale.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'm so tempted. I've been burnt on electronics though. It's not like you can just look at it and figure out what it's condition is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Guaranteed to work - I'm not selling parts to screw someone! I have several items left over from my recent build and trying to recover a little money while giving someone the opportunity for a hellava deal. Performs just as it looks - nothing wrong with the speakers or amp. I just went a little (ok alot) overboard during my build and went with Hertz in the fairing and JL 8.8's in the lids with a 600 watt amp.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Everything is plug and play with your stock Harley Davidson stereo. There is no mounting plate with the amp. You can probably get with the J&M dealer on here and he can supply one or you can fabricate one like I did - but used it with my new amp. If I remember correctly, I set it on top of my radio. Price is $400 plus shipping for everything (amp, speakers, grills, adapters and wiring for amp.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Also upgrading, put 2 6.5 PA Slim mount in the inner side of the glove boxes. Mind if I ask what you're using for an amp and How you're mounting your's?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Running a 600 amp, 4 channel amp in the fairing. It is an Arc Moto. Had to build a bracket to get it to mount.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts