Road Glide banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to thank John and his team at J&M for their continued excellent service. I have had Rokker speakers and a J&M amp in my 2009 for a year now and I recently had an iPod interface installed. While the bike was at the shop, I had my trusted tech install one of those double accessory switches. I picked up the bike in 5 degree weather, so I just put it on the trailer without testing it. When I got home, I had no audio. Pulled the faring, checked all connections and still nothing. Bypassed the amp and got sound. Contacted John via email and his quick response was "send the amp back". At his shop, my amp worked. Rather than send my amp back, he sent me an entire new system. During the complete re-install I found that the tech did not connect things up properly during his accessory switch install (I let him know it).
Even though my problem was somebody else's fault, John fixed it at his expense. My emails were answered every time and he kept me in the loop throughout the process. Looking forward to doing business with him again.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts