Road Glide banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
SWEET! Hello J&M! I'll get the first question out of the way...are you going to offer a forum discount?
Damn!! You beat me to it!!

Done lot's of reading here about J&M products, are these speakers the best bang for the buck in upgrading our anemic HK systems??

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Welcome!

Glad to see J&M as a sponsor. Been debating upgrading the tunes and I trust John can provide some valuable input. Longer time forum members have already favored J&M.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Great service and products by J&M!! I have to give them props for my most recent experience with them.

I was having problems with a J&M powered CB antennae that was installed by my dealer (who kept the installation instructions). Had the fairing completely apart on Saturday, fixed a loose connection, and was puzzled by another loose wire.

Tried to call J&M and they were closed for the weekend. I shot an email to J&M and assumed that riding would be out of the question on Sunday until I put it all together. Lo and Behold, J&M sent me a pdf of the instructions within 30 minutes.

I do not work for J&M or in the industry, but I have to recognize anyone who goes out of their way to give great customer service like that!!!:)

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Right on,.. I love my Rokker Setup on my bike, and J&M has great customer service!!

Do forum members get any kind of discount? I need to replace the grille on my right hand side. I tore a speaker when using the air compressor to dry the bike off after a washing.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
well its about time you joined us!

I'v been bragging up your 7 1/4" speakers here since I got em! I think a few here followed suit once they saw the benefits.

Glad you've joined us here. Welcome to the tank.
cheers!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Glad to see John and J&M on line. Have used their products for years and have never been disappointed in their products or customer service. Have a number of their headsets and audio upgrades and product always live up to their advertising. A little on the pricey side but good quality usually does not translate to low cost Welcome aboard!!

·
JMJOHN
1,002 Posts
a BIG THANK YOU to everyone here for the warm welcome ,,,,,

Please feel free to ask anytime you need advice or audio installation assistance on your RoadGlide ,,, OR you need the J&M/RoadGlide forums discount promo code for J&M purchases ,,,,

You can also use my personal email address at J&M ,,,,,,

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
And what would that discount code be?

·
878 Posts
Welcome, and Thank-you! Y'all are a class act! Some people like me just stand back at vendor booths and watch the staff interact with the lookie-loos...and make our buying decisions with what we saw in mind. You guys get my business!

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
So John, now that the welcomes are out of the way... Any chance there is a lower fairing set up coming up for the Non-vented lowers? I am definitly going to upgrade my system, i.e. minimum add an amp to drive my J&M 7.25's and eventually replace my tour pak speakers. I am running the boom audio in the tour pak now.

Rowdy

·
Registered
6 Posts
Have the ROKKERS Uppers, Lowers and AMP DAMM NICE SETUP!!!!!

Hello, I have the J&M ROKKER Uppers, Lowers and AMP, all I can say is NICE NICE NICE.

I can hear my music nicely at 80MPH.

DR. V-Twin did the installation and can't say how great they were, I highly recommend them.

These speakers are just BAD ASS!!!

Thanks John for answering all of my questions while I made my decision. It was that customer service and response from John which was the key decision maker and the quality of the product.

:cool::cool::cool:Thanks Again J&M and DR. V-TWIN :cool::cool::cool:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.