Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
JMJOHN
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
July 27-Aug 10 ,, The BIG J&M Audio Trailer will be set up EARLY at Black Hills HD, I-90 Exit 55, Rapid City SD 57702.

Full sales, service and installation of our ROKKER® speaker and amplifier kits for 2006-2019 Harley Baggers! https://www.jmcorp.com/Static/14-15_rokker.htm

BEAT THE CROWDS, arrive July 27-31 and use 25% EARLYBIRD discount code 916P52239.

Send email to: [email protected] for your STURGIS Rally VIP install appointment.

Latest ROKKER Stage5 Video here

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Well, RG.org will be having it's annual GTG in Deadwood the week after Sturgis if you want to stick around and show us just how good your stuff is. Over 200 of us staying at Cadillac Jack's....

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

·
JMJOHN
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ohio ,,,,,

Not sure I could get my guys to stay for a 3rd week, they might shoot me with one of my own rifles ,,,,,,

is it just 200 of you ,, or will there be a thousand or two more from other clubs etc ?

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Ohio ,,,,,

oh crap ,,,,, not sure I could get my guys to state for a 3rd week, they might shoot me with one of my own rifles ,,,,,,

is it just 200 of you ,, or will there be a thousand or two more from other clubs etc ?
Just us. Annual Road Glide gathering. We call it Shark Week.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts