Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a couple months ago I bought a hogtunes amp and speaker kit. since install I lost all my radio stations. so I contacted them and they pretty much said I am beat. so now I am looking to replace it with either BOOM II or J&M. my question is if I replace it with the J&M am I goin g to loss my radio stations again? thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
I had no problems with radio reception with my hog tunes system either. Seems a little odd that you did. Keep in mind, any class d amp (hog tunes, J&M, etc) will interfere with FM if you are running an internal hidden antenna. It's best to run the factory wiring and mast. If you have a special, you can take the bolt out of the bracket, rotate the bracket forward, drill a new hole for the bolt and have your mast pointed forward. At this point you can zip tie it along the rear fender struts and under the left side cover. If it's an ultra, you will need to buy the bracket, grommet and feeder cable from Harley for around $50 (look at the online microfiche to get your part numbers)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No internal ant. Never touched the ant and hogtunes is the company that installed it. So I guess I have a bigger puzzle to figure out

1 - 6 of 6 Posts