Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so that I understand everything. I have a 2016 roadglide special and I am looking to install your rocker 330w amp and spearker setup XXRK-330SP2-15RG

after I install this I just need to go to Harley and have them reflash my system. or do I ship my radio to you or how does this work?

·
JMJOHN
1,002 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok so remove the hogtunes junk. Install yours. No flash from anyone. All set.
Now what is the difference between the one I mentioned and the stage 4?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well finally installed the kit. Only took 2 hours with removing the hogtunes equipment. And I have a broken knee. (Still healing). We I have to say a hell of a lot less static on the radio stations. Over all pleased for the moment. I have to send my brother on a test ride to make sure the static clears up when it leaves the garage. Everyone thinks I am crazy for working on the bike in my condition. But I don?t want to fix it while I am healed. I want to ride it. Lol

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok so verdict is in. This system rocks. I don’t give a damn what anyone else says. My buddy that had to do the test ride wants to put this system in his car. He said it worked flawless. So hopefully I get some money back on the other system but I will always buy from j&m. I am a customer for life. And my buddy is getting one for his bike to. And he has boom II. System right now.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Ok so verdict is in. This system rocks. I don’t give a damn what anyone else says. My buddy that had to do the test ride wants to put this system in his car. He said it worked flawless. So hopefully I get some money back on the other system but I will always buy from j&m. I am a customer for life. And my buddy is getting one for his bike to. And he has boom II. System right now.
Keep a watch on the wire running to the tweeter in the grill.

I had a wire break off right at tweeter 3 months after purchase and had to ride around for a month with no right speaker grill and tweeter due to J&M wanted me to send the grill back so they could fix it.

So this spring I heard a vibrating sound coming from left speaker pulled the grill and same thing happened, wire broke off at tweeter and was vibrating on mid speaker.

Explained previous situation and wait time through numerous emails and asked if they could ship replacement and I would return broke one. Been getting the run around since April of this year with no answered emails.

I have a 2015 Road Glide bought new and purchased the Rokker XXR.

Just a FYI.

Attachments

·
Registered
267 Posts
Just looked up J&M in the sponsors forum on this site and looks like I am not the only one who has had this problem.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Second wind ,,,,,

I am sorry that you are having problems ,,,,,,

the ROKKER audio system products have the very best warranty in the business ,,,,,,

please send email to [email protected] for an R/A for your grill (or go here to the bottom of J&M customer care page J&M Customer Support ) and we will take cafe of it promptly ,,,,,,
I have read previous post.

·
Registered
267 Posts
So should I be expecting a replacement in the mail?

·
JMJOHN
1,002 Posts
Second wind ,,,,,

I am sorry that you are having problems ,,,,,,

the ROKKER audio system products have the very best warranty in the business ,,,,,,

please send email to [email protected] for an R/A for your grill (or go here to the bottom of J&M customer care page J&M Customer Support ) and we will take care of it promptly ,,,,,,

·
JMJOHN
1,002 Posts
second Wind ,,,,,

you have been waiting since April to get this taken care of ? ,,,,,,,

should take no more than 4 days by USPS priority from your location to J&M in Tucson, we will have it no more than 3 days to repair/replace, then 3-5 day back to you via USPS priority ,,,,,,

I want to apologize yet again for these hassles ,,,,,,

·
Registered
267 Posts
I have been more than patience on this situation. I was without a radio for a month last year and have been without a full system for the last 6 months this year.

Ship me a replacement and I will return your faulty product.

I think I deserve that from the hassle I have had to deal with on the purchase of this system.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts