Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well just letting everybody know my experience with John from J&M. I purchased my system from the dealer and saved a few bucks. When I initially completed the install I was not happy. I contacted J&M on the chat and low and behold, on a holiday weekend, Sunday night, who was I talking to??? John. So I explained the situation I was having after I had purchased the dongle to flash the amp. The system sounded "tinny" and I was NOT happy. John had me send him the amp, with the dongle. He flashed it, recommended some changes to the harness because there was not a quick release harness for my quick release setup, and I did not want to cut into my stock harness. He swapped out the harness, sent it back to me, and WOW!! This system kicks @$$!!! :eek: He also kept the Dongle and refunded me the money. Thank you...

I spent two days of riding at 80mph, with 6inch shield, volume up 3/4, wind in the face, and sounded great! I could hear the music perfectly. I have to add I was only running the 4 speakers up front, without the trunk on. I had to say something because I have seen a few people bashing the system. Especially on the HDforum. The customer service, support, and product is outstanding! :D

Now I know I can get better with more base if I want to put amps and woofers in my saddlebags and trunk, but I use those and didn't want the space taken up. And for somebody like me that is not electrically inclined, this system is perfect. Could not ask for better. Thanks again John!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Again, John, his rokker product, and his customer service are all top notch. I will admit tho that the system and gains have to be set perfectly. I had mine adjusted wrong and it sounded like crap until I figured it all out. Now, it blasts just as loud and clear as anything that I have heard.

·
Registered
951 Posts
I've had my J&M system for almost 2 years now. I love it. I just had a speaker go out last month and John was right on it. Took care of the issue right away.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I'll vouch for John as well. I've had my J&M system for over two years now and am still amazed at how well it sounds.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts