Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the J&M XTC fairing speakers and the 250 amp that went with the speakers at the time.

My question is this:

Can I upgrade to the XX series using the same amp?

Can I use my XTC tweeter and midrange speakers with the XX speakers?

I just bought my girlfriend the XX speakers and amp for Christmas. There is a noticeable difference in the sound quality. Would like to upgrade my Roadglide to the XX series but do not want to pay the price to replace everything.

·
JMJOHN
1,002 Posts
vegas FLTRX ,,,,,,

yes sir, we can take your ROKKER XT speakers in on trade for the ROKKER XX speakers (($150 total with trade)) ,,,,,,,,

the new ROKKER XX speakers will connect to the same grills with mounted tweeter/midrange that you already use ,,,,,,, and provide outstanding performance ,,,,,,

just let us know when you are ready ,,,,,,,

·
Registered
985 Posts
I have a set of J&M speakers in my fairing and have a Kenwood marine deck. No amp Yet. They have the tweeter grills on them. My question is the rocker XX speakers and a amp would cost how much? I want to upgrade. And next winter I'm going to add lowers and would like the amp to be able to do both. But I can't afford more then 450-500 rite now. What do you recommend and also are the J&M a better sound then the Hertz 165?? I know your J&M but I'd appreciate a honest answer. I'm happy with my J&M and tell everyone that hears it that it was best thing i added and made more difference then the deck did. Thank you. Dan

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
JMJOHN
1,002 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts