Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone planning on making it out to J&P Cycles Open House this weekend? It starts Friday afternoon and goes through Sunday.

I haven't wanted to go for the last few years, but life kept getting in the way. I am planning on going Friday and Saturday if the weather pans out.

Anyone interested in a meet and greet??

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually have tickets to the museum. I have never been there, even though I happen to live about 2 hours away. Is Scooters a bar in town?

I guess I should add that this is the Animosa Iowa location for inquiring minds

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
I actually have tickets to the museum. I have never been there, even though I happen to live about 2 hours away. Is Scooters a bar in town?

I guess I should add that this is the Animosa Iowa location for inquiring minds
scooters is about 2 miles south of J&P on hwy 151. cant miss it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
You might wanna take a look on youtube, they had a lil set back today, due to some nasty storms rolling thru Iowa

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Here's the direct link to the damage at J&P's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yF28q4298U

It looks ugly, but it was primarily just damage to a tent they had set up as their "extended showroom" for the open house, and it looks like some minor building damage.
There's at least a 20 mile long string of wind and rain damage to the west of Anamosa.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was there that day. I ended up going on Saturday and Sunday instead. The storms were pretty intense. I did see Scooters on our way out of town to Iowa City, it was packed. If I wouldn't have been in a hurry I wouldve stopped. Looked like fun!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts