Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, talked to Drew (Hogpro) and he thinks he needs at least ten orders to be able to make it worth our time and effort. The shipping, due to the weight, is the issue.

So, if you are a serious buyer for a J & S Jack, post up here, and then we can get moving on this. The sooner the better. Thanks

Chris

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He wasn't able to give me a price til he had the ten, I think due to the shipping costs to the different addresses.

I did assume it would just be the foot pump motorcycle model, but Drew might be able to let us choose the lift or the air lift model. He will have to weigh in on that.

I'm just going to assume it is going to be better than their website, and I am getting one either way, so I was hoping to get it a little cheaper.

Chris

·
Registered
462 Posts
Me too - the motorcycle/foot pump and let me tell you - it's great! That is after I nearly had a heart attack lowering it down and having it flop onto the kick stand ... takes some getting used to. Have the bike up on it for the winter. Bonus for me is I can just wheel bike and jack around to maneuver it into any position. Almost the best money I have spent (after the bike, Ohlins, seat, Precision Billet,etc):p

·
Registered
255 Posts
For the people who have one. How does it work for changing oil. Easy to get to drains. Will it work with a center stand on bike

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
I got the oil drain adapter with mine. Works great.

My wife parks in the garage. I love that I can work on the bike. And when I'm done. I can unlock the stop and roll it into a corner so she can park and vice versa when I need to work on it again. Invaluable since I'm doing major mods this winter.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anybody else? I really need to pick one up, so if we can't get anymore orders, I am just going to have to order on my own. Thanks

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok, looks like I only have four so far, and that is not enough for the group discount. So, I am calling it by midnight tonight. If you want in on the group buy, we need 6 more folks that are willing to commit to buying. If we don't get it by tonight, I am going to move on, folks. Thanks for being interested and if you know of anyone interested, get them on here and get them signed up!

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm just going to go ahead and get one on my own. I think it is going to be difficult to get ten committed at this time of year. Thanks for trying folks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts