Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
15% off and free shipping black Friday sale. Still not cheap but I think this is about as cheap as they get. I already have the jack and ordered the dolly this morning.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Good jacks; had mine since 2011.

The bottle jack just started to leak down so it's due for a rebuild or replacement. Replacement is probably the more cost-effective option if I get a generic bottle from Northern Equipment vs. the J&S $45 replacement.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You may want to talk to J&S about that bottle jack. I had the same problem and they just sent me a new one at no cost. Probably not after that much time but mine was two years after I bought it.

·
Registered
927 Posts
The J&S jacks are made in the USA. I’ve never had an issue with the jack. The not so good news is J&S jacks uses bottles made in China. The great news is, J&S (either the owner or his son, when I called) answered the phone immediately, and provided top notch customer service. My J&S jack is worth every penny, and you can’t put a price on exceptional customer service. Owned mine going on 12 years, one replacement bottle, and it ended up being sturdier with higher weight capacity than the original!

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
thanks for the heads up! my poor credit card.... but I've wanted one of these for 6 years.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Now you've done it, made me go shopping on Black Friday! ordered

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
anyone who ordered around black friday received a tracking # or anything? It's been 3 weeks and not a peep here.They said at the time to allow up to 2 weeks for shipping.guess I'll call em tomorrow.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I called last week. They thought my dolly would go out this week. She said they would send an email when it shipped.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Well worth every penny, considering what we invest into our glides, best money I ever spent, I was lucky enough to buy a barley used one. No regrets.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
I just called and got a tracking number,they say mine is going out today :)

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Got my dolly yesterday. Never did get the email with tracking info but it is here. Looks great.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Received the jack 12/22, hadn't a lot of time to play with, but so far I'm impressed! Raised it like they show in their video. I didn't dare put myself on the bike while it was on the jack, but it seems VERY stable. It will be getting a work out soon, as I've got to rebuild the front forks on the '86 Wing (if it will warm up some around here and the holidays are done).

Well as y'all say no pics, didn't happen, so....

Attachments

·
Registered
529 Posts
Damn, I wish my harbor freight jack failed last month instead of this month.

Anyone know of any discounts besides the 5% veterans?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts