Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to hear what you guys think about these two lifts. I have narrowed it down to these two to buy in the near future. Performance and cost are two areas that concern me most. both are expensive so if there is a website or a deal going on either please let me know. More importantly pound for pound which one is better.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
618 Posts
I have the J&S lift and am extremely pleased with it's quality and stability. I've never felt the need to strap the bike down to the lift. Rolls easily with the bike on it and tucks against the wall nicely when storing the bike for the winter. They have had issues with the bottle jack they use, but stand behind them 100%. I had a problem with mine and gave them a call. They told me to keep the old one and they put a new one in the mail the same day. Super nice people at J&S and awesome customer service after the sale.

I don't know much about the Dunwell. A quick search shows they look simalar to the J&S. A lot of older posts with two sites saying they are out if business. Don't know if this is true. Good luck with your choice.

·
Registered
462 Posts
What sometimer said - love the J&S for the same reasons.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Ditto !!!!
Best purchase I've made for the bike, only wish I would've purchased sooner!!!
Drove up and bought mine, very good people to deal with!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts