Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Just took my first ride with the new pipe and WOW does this thing sound beautiful. Definitely noticed a loss of low end torque right away but I can always get that back with a new cam. Also have a vibration but once I get home and loosen the trans mount hopefully it will relax and all will be right in the World again. So far I'm pretty happy with it.

·
Registered
7,391 Posts
Just took my first ride with the new pipe and WOW does this thing sound beautiful. Definitely noticed a loss of low end torque right away but I can always get that back with a new cam. Also have a vibration but once I get home and loosen the trans mount hopefully it will relax and all will be right in the World again. So far I'm pretty happy with it.
Crazy Bastard - What is different with the FM than the S&S 2:1 you originally had?

Can't wait to hear it tomorrow Bro - Weather Wise, Like @eddienelson in a thong...gonna be hot and wet....

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Crazy Bastard - What is different with the FM than the S&S 2:1 you originally had?

Can't wait to hear it tomorrow Bro - Weather Wise, Like @eddienelson in a thong...gonna be hot and wet....
I really wanted a D&D on my bike but with the Cool Flow Fan it will not fit and I really do like having the fan. I went with the S&S because it was emissions compliant so now that my warranty is expired I decided to up the game and get what I thought would be close to a D&D and go catalytic converterless.

·
Registered
7,391 Posts
I really wanted a D&D on my bike but with the Cool Flow Fan it will not fit and I really do like having the fan. I went with the S&S because it was emissions compliant so now that my warranty is expired I decided to up the game and get what I thought would be close to a D&D and go catalytic converterless.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts