Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, I placed an order with Fuel Moto for their 2-1-2 head pipe, High Roller mufflers, AC DC air cleaner, and a Power Vision tuner. I have been looking on line for about a month and was almost settled on Tab Performance slip ons with the 2.5" baffles or the Cobra Neighbor haters. In conversation with Fuel Moto, I decided to go with their products as they are geared more towards the performance of the system rather than just the sound. I'm wondering if any of you guys went this route and are you satisfied with the sound you have. I'm just having slight second thoughts. The Neighbor Haters sound really good to me.....

·
Super Moderator
1,776 Posts
Can't go wrong with Fuelmoto. They are excellent. Sound is subjective, what you like others may not and vice versa.

I'm a function over form guy in most cases. Fuelmoto is function/performance first, looks/sound a very very close 2nd.

I think you will be very happy with your purchase.

Calgaryglide

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just put on the 2-1-2 and high rollers two weeks ago with PV tuner on my M8. It’s been horrible here weather wise, but letting it rip in my driveway and around the block it sounds great! Really deep at idle but when you get on it , it cracks. Really glad I went this rout.... you won’t be disappointed .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I appreciate the responses. I did spend sufficient time researching but online video clips don't do any of these systems justice. It also didn't take much to convince me to go for performance first and foremost. I'm quite certain it will be a vast improvement over stock!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fed Ex showed up yesterday with the High Rollers, the AC DC air cleaner, and the power vision. The head pipe should be here Tuesday!

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
No reason to 2nd guess ANYTHING coming out of the FuelMoto Shop - Never heard a bad thing about these folks and guessing once your stuff is on, you will have miles of smiles

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
I replaced a set of pipes with the High Rollers when I upgraded to the Power Vision, Arlen Ness intake, and Jackpot 2-1-2 ceramic, stainless head pipes, and a 555 Woods cam. It's a pretty deep rumble and I am happy with the sound and performance of my Fuel Moto purchase

·
Registered
16 Posts
Throw my 2 cents in here for you. Can't go wrong with Fuel
Moto. On my 13 THE i ran 2-1-2 headpipe, 4" Jackpot muff lers, Screamin Eagle air intake, with a TTS tuner.

Bike 's best dunk run was 97.8 n p and 101.3 torque...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Fuelmoto =great package/ support, with your investment in that setup i would go one step further & fit a stg 2 cam, thats great bang for the buck on an M8

Doing my research also 18RGS ,so will wait to near end of warranty, but stg 1 only is not as big a bang as was with a TC

1 - 12 of 12 Posts