Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best pipe to run on a 117ci twincam custom build engine? Jackpot XXX pipe or Dragos H-pipe? I want the best performance out of this setup. Please give me some examples of big inch engine builds with these two pipes. I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a pipe and don't want to make an uninformed decision.

Thanks for your help.
Kelley

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Nothing to do with the 2 pipes you are asking about, but if I put a built 117 incher in my scooter frame it would be puffing fire through a D&D Boarzilla.

·
EFI tuning and Exhaust Expert
815 Posts
What is the best pipe to run on a 117ci twincam custom build engine? Jackpot XXX pipe or Dragos H-pipe? I want the best performance out of this setup. Please give me some examples of big inch engine builds with these two pipes. I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a pipe and don't want to make an uninformed decision.

Thanks for your help.
Kelley
You are really comparing apples to oranges with the two pipes are you are comparing. The Jackpot XXX has tapered primaries with a large profile merge collector and is designed specifically for larger hi output engines, the other pipe is a true dual style with an interconnect which would be best suited to stock or mildly modified engines.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts