Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning a road trip to Dallas in September (looking at the 15th through the 30th) with just me and my Father. We are planning on just shooting straight across I10 with a small detour here or there. I just messaged another forum member about meeting up once we get to Dallas, and doing a ride, or grabbing lunch, and it got me to thinking, why not open that up to any forum members along the route in that time frame. I always enjoy meeting other shark owners, and what better way to make a trip more interesting than meeting people.

So, if you're along the south, or even slightly north, maybe we could detour north a little and come back down, I'm open to suggestions. We're leaving on the morning of the 15th, and plan to be in Dallas Sunday evening, hanging out there with family for a while, and then heading back on the 28th or 29th.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Give me a shout when you get to Mississippi and I'll take y'all to the best BBQ joint in the South.

Right TripleJ :D

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
That seems like a really nice ride. Enjoy the great time with your father. I'm sure you won't be coming thru Houston area, but if you do we're around if you need some help along the way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts