Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I tried this once before (That's how I met Direwolf!), and it failed miserably, but after seeing a new member thread, and 5 or 6 people saying "Welcome from Jacksonville", I thought I would try again. Especially since a lot of those people said they live on the Westside.

I'm open for suggestions, but what I would like to see happen, is all of us meet up, maybe 10 miles or so from a bike night, and then all ride to bike night together. 6-10 sharks rolling into a bike night is always a cool site to see :)

Tentatively, I'm going to say, let's plan to meet up next week, Wednesday night, 4/10/2013, at 6:15pm at:

Walgreens Store Jacksonville
8018 Normandy Boulevard
Jacksonville, FL 32221

That's at the corner of Normandy and Fouraker road. We'll leave at 6:45 from there, down Fouraker/Old Middleburg to Argyle Forest, and then over to Buffalo's in Orange Park.

Thoughts, suggestions, time changes are all welcome!

·
Registered
364 Posts
I've got it on my Calendar. You think we could push it to 6:30 meet? I don't pull in to the house from work unitl 5:40.

O

·
0 Posts
Hmmm...I just might have to find a way to get out of work that night to make it.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Mitchdm, since the primary purpose is a meet & greet, I bet no one would have a problem with you tagging along in a cage. And as far as wives/girlfriends, I'm planning on bringing mine. Any one else?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hmmm...I just might have to find a way to get out of work that night to make it.
Do it!

Mitchdm, since the primary purpose is a meet & greet, I bet no one would have a problem with you tagging along in a cage. And as far as wives/girlfriends, I'm planning on bringing mine. Any one else?
I say if you can make it, show up, cage or not. I'll be flying solo for the meet, but would gladly meet everyone else's girlfriend's, lol.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just a reminder, this Wednesday (that's 2 days from now for you weekday challenged) meeting at the Walgreen's at Fouraker and Normandy. Meet around 6:15, and we'll head out from there about 6:45 to roll down to bike night at Buffalo's in Orange Park.

There may be a couple of non-gliders joining us, so if you have friends who want to roll with a few of the coolest bikes on the road, and they haven't been converted yet, feel free to bring them along.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts