Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed the Jaffe Stealth III on their RG? It is a license plate frame which eliminates and covers the holes where your taillight and turn signals were. I am thinking about using it on my 2011 RGU, and was wondering what others results were with this product. Thanks

·
Registered
36 Posts
Aftermarket Accessories

I did it on my 08 RGC and it looks great.I had a Kuryakin load equalizer and it fried my harness.I switched back to the stock lights but relocated my licenece plate down low.

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome. Thanks for the posts. I was going to have the taillight and turn signal holes welded and smoother, but still needed to do something with the license plate. This comes in much cheaper and I like the look.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
7,251 Posts
Did you have to cut into your wiring or was the unit plug and play?
You're still gonna need to use something for brake and turn signals. This frame only has 2 lil led lights to illuminate the plate. Yes I cut and spliced the 2 wires for the lights on the plate frame. This plate frame eliminates the center light AND the light bar for the turn signals. It uses the mounting holes for the center light and the light bar to secure it to the fender

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,318 Posts
Awesome. Thanks for the posts. I was going to have the taillight and turn signal holes welded and smoother, but still needed to do something with the license plate. This comes in much cheaper and I like the look.
If your gonna fill the holes mount the plate lower in the fender

·
Registered
7,251 Posts
If your gonna fill the holes mount the plate lower in the fender

I agree. It does look a little better mounted lower on the fender like the stock CVO fender but it's a no hassle direct fit into the existing holes on the non CVO fenders. Either way it looks pretty good

·
Registered
78 Posts
Here's mine

1 - 10 of 10 Posts