Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to work until about noon, but busted ass home and the wife and I loaded up and took off. Late lunch, quick stop at Rural King so she could do some quick(for her anyway) shopping and then we hit the dealership and took the long way home. 109 miles. The main roads were awesome, some of the back roads still a little dicey because of standing water from all the rain so avoided them for the most part. Zero complaints for a January ride. Hopefully it won't be the last for a couple of months.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
O Yeah

Glad you made it out. I rode US 52 to sr 244, back into Shelbyville for a Starbucks. Great day! Again, glad that you were able to get a ride in.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Good to hear you were able to get your garage door fixed, you should have let me know and we could have met somewhere!!!
I thought about it several times.....but then thought; this guy is working today, when he gets off work he's gonna want to go home and spend time with his wife; so..........guess I should have followed that gut instinct. I'll stay in touch and anxiously await the next "decent" day to ride.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts