Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planning another meetup for Jacksonville riders on Monday April 22. The plan is to try out the Tilted Kilt bike night (Southside Blvd). The one that Bad Blue set up last week at Buffalo's was a lot of fun, this venue is apparently smaller but with wings, beer and Kilt girls how bad could it be?

So far I think we have 3 yes and one maybe. Anyone interested post here and we'll figure out a spot to meet up and ride in together. I'll be there with my wife.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Right now it looks like I can go but that can all change. I also want to let you know about a ride that is going on this weekend if anyone would like to go.

Chase Losco Memorial Ride. Chase was a young man that lost his life while riding a motorcyle on April 21, 2012 on Hwy 13 just south of the Julington Creek bridge. The Faith Riders Chapter of First Baptist Church Jacksonville has organized a ride in his honor.

We will meet at the FBCJ Ortega Campus (Hwy 17 just south of the Ortega River) at 10:00am. We will travel to Palatka to have lunch at Corky Bell's Seafood Restaurant. After lunch the ride is considered over and feel free to stay with a group or go in whatever direction you need. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me and we hope you can join us.

Street address for FBCJ Ortega Campus is:
4865 Roosevelt Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32210

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm already committed to a memorial ride in Flagler Co. Saturday Ken, but I hope you have a great turnout.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
My Skunk is in Mississippi awaiting a Darkhorse Crank ~ I'll be doin some ridin as soon as the bike is in my posession. Averaging 4k per month I will have to make up some lost time so a few out of town trips are in order ~ I'll see the Jax Riders as soon as possible ~ SemperFi

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
My Skunk is in Mississippi awaiting a Darkhorse Crank ~ I'll be doin some ridin as soon as the bike is in my posession. Averaging 4k per month I will have to make up some lost time so a few out of town trips are in order ~ I'll see the Jax Riders as soon as possible ~ SemperFi

Lookin' forward to it! Can't wait to see her run when you get her back. :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts