Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey jax shark owners. RGKen and I were tossing around the idea of meeting up next Sat Aug 3rd at 9am. Meet at bay meadows HD at 9am and ride down to st aug for breakfast then ride back. Anyone interested please reply.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will attempt to make it :) ~ Just let me know when & where
Mitchdm - Are you referring to the vet ride or the shark ride. I am thinking just a morning type ride, the vet ride is a all day affair. Good cause but I was just looking for something low key in the morning. Ride out from baymeadows adamec at 9am to st. aug. Get some breakfast then ride back. Maybe we could ride down A1A. The ole' lady likes that route, and she will be riding on the back :)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Put me down for the Breakfast ride as long as nothing unexpected interferes. Please post a reminder a couple of days out if you can.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Put me down for the Breakfast ride as long as nothing unexpected interferes. Please post a reminder a couple of days out if you can.
I will send everyone interested a pm a couple days prior as a reminder. Any suggestions for a breakfast joint? Other than the typical Cracker Barrel type chain. Maybe a good local joint.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
364 Posts
If St. Aug is the destination, there is a Village Inn on US1. Still a chain, but good breakfast food and they can seat groups.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dire Wolf , Jax , mitchdm , RGKen

Sent you guys a PM. If I missed anyone your welcome to come as well. This is open to anyone. Meet at 9am, kick stand up at 9:15am and heading south for a break in the fast in St. Aug somewhere.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Never got your pm if you sent it dire wolf it went to someone else, spelling of mine is all one word "direwolf"...
I won't be making it though as my bike is in the shop still as my o2 senirs are throwing codes. Spent the whole day up there trying to figure out what's wrong, still waiting on an answer from Dynojet on my problem and how to solve it. Sure hope my Powervision wasn't a waste if $$$

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Never got your pm if you sent it dire wolf it went to someone else, spelling of mine is all one word "direwolf"...
I won't be making it though as my bike is in the shop still as my o2 senirs are throwing codes. Spent the whole day up there trying to figure out what's wrong, still waiting on an answer from Dynojet on my problem and how to solve it. Sure hope my Powervision wasn't a waste if $$$

What shop? Yeah I think it went to dire wolf. The system starts to fill in the name as you type it and i just selected that one... good luck man!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
40 Posts
Just saw this thread, unfortunately I am shooting IDPA today. Perhaps next time...

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Have a good time tomorrow, we should try an do it monthly. You asked what shop, its up at Chopper City in Orange Park…Should have it back first part of the week I hope.

I used Florida Custom cycles on my deuce so I am taking my RG there to get my 1000 mile service done this week. Half the price of the stealership. Man I can't wait to move and get a place with a garage!

Heading out shortly peeps if anyone is just seeing this thread in Jax meet us up there in a hour...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts