Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was thinking about what speakers to buy for my lids I just ordered and started to ask here but I know there be a million opinions. So I already had a set in mind either some fosgate p1692 which I already own or a set of alpine type r, so I decide to google best 6x9 speakers and to my surprise on more than 1 site the jbl gto's came out on top. Even more surprising was the price for a set and where my other 2 choices placed on the top ten list. Anyone have any experience with these speakers ? Gonna be using a fosgate 300x2 to push my 6x9's

·
Registered
156 Posts
So I was thinking about what speakers to buy for my lids I just ordered and started to ask here but I know there be a million opinions. So I already had a set in mind either some fosgate p1692 which I already own or a set of alpine type r, so I decide to google best 6x9 speakers and to my surprise on more than 1 site the jbl gto's came out on top. Even more surprising was the price for a set and where my other 2 choices placed on the top ten list. Anyone have any experience with these speakers ? Gonna be using a fosgate 300x2 to push my 6x9's
These speakers are insane with the X2. . . .I installed a set on a street glide with the hog tunes lids. Loud as hell! If you want nice bass go with the Pioneer TS-D6902R. If you want the best of both worlds Kicker KS693. . .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts