Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i have been hesitant in posting anything for sale since i am a newcomer, but here ya go.. i am not here to make a quick buck, i just have a bunch of take off stuff that i really don't need laying around. check it out, and if the price is too high then shoot me a offer. just wanna be fair and get rid of the stuff in my garage at the same time.. all prices will be listed as shipped in the CONUS unless otherwise stated.. thanks for looking..

2 sets of saddlebag supports.. one with holes, one without.. $75 shipped

headlight assembly (there are some light scratches on the lenses that may or may not buff out, and one mounting screw has a slight bend in it) $40 shipped

rear bar with chrome billet lay down plate bracket $70 shipped

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rear fender (as seen) new paint, no damage. i took this off to do my stretched rear. all the hardwear is new/slightly used. i bead blasted the fender down and repainted it with base clear vivid black. $200 shipped btw the dust/dirt is free..

wheels and tires, less than 500mi on the wheels and less than 200 on the tires. front rotors included. should fit 97 thru 08.
$350 plus shipping.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Do the speakers work

j&m speakers. i really haven't a clue what style/watts these are so i may be high/low on the price.. $60 shipped

road glide air cleaner cover

Do you know the year they are off of it looks like there is part of a model # in the second pic (white tag) can you read it?

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The speakers work fine and where brand new when I bought the bike last year. I replaced them with bigger speakers. The brackets came off my 03 RG. The set with the holes were on it when I bought it. I replaced them with the smooth ones, then went to the floating type set up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
jedi,
What year bike did these speakers come off of and what number is on the white tag? If they will work for a 2006 I'd be interested.
Thanks,
sulshog

1 - 9 of 9 Posts