Road Glide banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great work, Communication, and awsome service. I took a risk and sent him everything I had to powder. being the control freak I am I just told him to go at it. He did one heck of a job. reasonable pricing, fast service and solid coating.

Great job and thanks!

·
Super Moderator
12,310 Posts
It wasn't a risk you took, it was a very good and wise decision. I have a tank console from Jetman that's a better quality than all the others I've seen, I hate that I'm not using it with my new paint. :(

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It wasn't a risk you took, it was a very good and wise decision. I have a tank console from Jetman that's a better quality than all the others I've seen, I hate that I'm not using it with my new paint. :(

Sent from my SPH-L710
Yeah the work is outstanding.. Risk for me and way out of my comfort zone but he is a great guy and great to deal with.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Just waiting for him to get a match to BBP then I'll be sending him some stuff!!! He said he's waiting on samples and wants it perfect

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Thanks Chris and David for the Comps! I really appreciate it! It's only a part time thing for me but I'm very particular about what I turn out, Too many "Big Guys" out here overcharging for crap.......My goal is to offer a good quality product for a decent price so the Average working stiff (like me) can do some unique & personal changes to their scoot without having to go get another loan!

Again Thank you!! and Chris - Please send me some pics directly to my e-mail once that "Road Beast" is put back together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slammed - I'll keep you posted!

·
Registered
7,282 Posts
Sounds like a stand up guy and great work. May have to send some parts out.
Wassup Torqu, I got a question for you since you did your own body work on your fairing. Is $700 a lot for someone to do the body work of installing a double din on a RG inner fairing, modifying the radio cradle and ship it back (no paint)? Thx

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
324 Posts

Sent from my SPH-L710
Your tank console isn't black is it? And would you ever sell it?

·
Super Moderator
12,310 Posts
Your tank console isn't black is it? And would you ever sell it?
It's black but I won't be selling it, I still have my original tank as a spare. PM Jetman, he'll give you a good deal.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Alight awesome! Thank you
Kylea, I have a dash that I can do and send to you. Just return yours when you swap out so I can maintain my 'exchange' program for the next person.

Let me know.....I may be able to squeeze it in this weekend? Have Super High Gloss or a Satin that is a deep black but only has about a 40% shine to it.....PM me if your interested........

·
Registered
985 Posts
Jetman has done a bunch of coating for me and all I can say is WOW. The guy in awesome. Has values and morals and treats you like family. His work is impeccable and cost is minimal . He ever took a part off his personal bike to coat for me so I didn't have down time. Steve is a 1 in a million guy and business owner!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 19 of 19 Posts