Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just reading the love jugs thread. I have been thinking about these, but I like the looks of the Jim's fan more. If anyone uses one, would appreciate a review or some comments on it's performance. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
I was just reading the love jugs thread. I have been thinking about these, but I like the looks of the Jim's fan more. If anyone uses one, would appreciate a review or some comments on it's performance. Thanks in advance.
I ran the Wards fans for a few years and they worked great. The Mighty Mites are what replaced them and they should be just as good. I have never run the Jims fan but I did find a video that might help you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMSigv3bzi8

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Had a Jim's on my 13. Worked great for about a year and a half. Then it quit. Only has a 1 year warranty. Another thing is you are limited to what kind of shifter linkage you can use. It worked great while it worked.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Ive almost pulled the trigger a couple times on the Jims fan. Just not a lot of reviews out there. Big drawback for me is the warranty. Lot of money for 1 year warranty

Reactions: RGKen

·
Registered
58 Posts
My friend has love jugs on his built 2013 110 and he's very happy with them

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a Jim's on my 2015. Has worked flawlessly for 26000 miles now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts