Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to replace my old J&M amp today. I got twelve years out of it, so I didn't complain. This time, I went with a JL 280 watt amp. Got it for $ 199.00. Had it installed and everything is great! Sounds awesome. Not bad for the price. Hopefully, this one will last for eternity! :wink:

·
Registered
753 Posts
That's a great amp and a perfect example of not all watts are created equal. Love the JL sound quality.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Congrats, JL is solid performance....Buddy did it up with all JL and system sounds killer....Any pixs?

·
Registered
429 Posts
Had to replace my old J&M amp today. I got twelve years out of it, so I didn't complain. This time, I went with a JL 280 watt amp. Got it for $ 199.00. Had it installed and everything is great! Sounds awesome. Not bad for the price. Hopefully, this one will last for eternity! :wink:
Still not as good as a Diamond Amp. Should have spent another hundred and got that one instead!

·
Registered
753 Posts
Still not as good as a Diamond Amp. Should have spent another hundred and got that one instead!

It’s a trade off. More power from the diamond. Better sound quality from the JL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts