Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought new JM Rokker speakers for my last RG but traded the bike for a 2013 CVO that has Boom audio so they never came out of the box. The Boom audio sounds good, but is the JM Rokker better?

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I bought new JM Rokker speakers for my last RG but traded the bike for a 2013 CVO that has Boom audio so they never came out of the box. The Boom audio sounds good, but is the JM Rokker better?
Yes especially if you are using an amp. Even better if these are the XTs or XX. there is plenty of info on JM in their respective sub group in the vendor section.

Sent from the roadglide.org Monarch's phone

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
I have J&M Rokker XT with J&M 250w amp. Very loud, very clear at 80mph, very happy. Good product. Excellent customer service....also plug and play.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I went with the J&M system when I got my bike because I like the fact that it is a bigger speaker. The front J&M are 7.25" while I believe the Boom Audio is 6.5"

I had a problem with my amp after about 2 months. I sent it back to J&M. Excellent customer service on getting my stuff fixed.

Later,

Brew

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Unless your upgrading amps there wont be a noticeable difference. With a bigger amp the J&M's win hands down.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts