Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Mike and I am a dumbass. I have your 7.25s in my 11 RG custom and I love them but want a little more power. I went to your booth in Rapid City this week and was looking at amps but got scared off by the price. Went to the Yaffe booth at the FTS and got a Rockford Fosgate Punch amp. I told the guy I had a stock head unit with the 7.25s and he said I would not have a problem. When I get home I open the box and realize it is a 4ohm amp. I guess my question is, How big a dumbass am I?

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Call up Yaffe and see if he will trade you for the 2 ohm amp.

·
JMJOHN
1,002 Posts
thedude ,,,,,

sorry you got scared off by the price ,,,,

I will not pick on the RF amp from Yaffe, but in this case you get what you pay for ,,,,

First of all, the J&M amps are THE most powerful amplifiers available for your Harley ,,, and it DOES make a difference ,,,,

AND, when you look at J&M's custom made mounting brackets, custom plug-n-play wiring harness, isolated RCA input harnesses, etc, you will realize that with J&M you are not JUST buying an amplifier, but a complete amplifier system for your bagger ,,,, properly tuned, adjusted and ready to go ,,,

I won't blow my own horn here anymore today, but just take a look at the ROKKER series audio page at http://www.jmcorp.com/SeeProducts.asp?PF=45 and let us know anytime that we can help ,,,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts